Heard My Heart

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Latest post in Feb




Since that days joins to army from now
it was like almost have quiet long time never touch my blog already
hmm...near 2 month plus
I think so
Take this opportunity to express my this two months happening
Everytime come out from camp
It was so exhausted
Everyday wake up early
Everyday having physical training
Everyday energy likes going using over
Every night went back to bunk and not much time to do my stuff
Straight away going sleep

Everyday doing the same physical exercise
let me feel like cannot take it anymore
Everyday came back home
I will fall asleep easily
And will slept like a pig
Someone try to wake me up
But still not work
I think go through this series of army life
It's make my everything's 
From inner to outside slowly to changing
Behaviour,Attitude,thought,Disciplin
Until now have slightly going difference
Compare with before
It like going better

Althought the army life is exhausting and harder
But as long as i not give up easily 
I still have a bit hopes to achieve my dreams
Everyday i'm will telling myself everything's i can do it
And keep pushing myself look's forward
No matter result is what
At least i had try my best 

Since yesterday having the physical test
Heard my result
Now i knowing everything's what i had do in previously
why i put a lot effort on it in previously
How many perspiration i wasted 
It really really worth to me
Because in the test i get the Gold
It was my dreams
I was so excited and happy
I will keep carry on to put more effort to further more and high

Step by step reached this stage
I had get my diploma certification
Officially completed my studies
Now is time put fully concentrate on the army life
Not worried other thing's else
Let myself totally changing 
As good as possible
Be a better and strong man

After finished National Services 
I just want to fulfill commitment was giving to you by me
If after two years we still remember each other or know each other
And if the moment both of us still single...

Do you know
I miss you now
Just wanna to see you
But inside the camp
i control myself and emotion
And work hard to fight for our future
HAN 
If the moment we still can meet each other at the corner, i will holding your hand and said i love you <3 br="">



No comments:

Post a Comment