Heard My Heart

Sunday, January 13, 2013

13/1/2013


Few week have not blogging my spaces
Because every time book out from the camp
I was really so exhausted 
Reached home is quite lazy to on my lappy
Even want blogging
Also don't want energy
Evey moment come out from camp
Since aboard to any transportation
I will fall asleep soon
Body and mind really uncontrollable
Maybe i need more time to recover myself
Seriously, 
Training in the camp is fun and entertain
But the one i don't like is too much activity 
Let me feel like no time to take a break 
Every activity is like non-stop 
After finish this and carry on to next activity
It might i not used yet

Later on need to book in 
Until now still feel sleepy 
some more Sore throat
This is a point 
So suffer and painful
Drink or eat also cannot
When swallow any drink and food 
Is so hard 


Hopefully can get well soon
This is my Sick week
No matter how
I also need to carry on
To be more strong and thoughtful

Don't cause have some problem and give up
I love my life
Even have slightly not perfect
But if have perseverance
Everything's wont not to beat you down easier

Every element around you
If you use a special eyes view to see 'that's' value 
You will realize
It have more people is helpless and pity than you
So right now you have to grateful currently what you have 
Don't too greedy and insist 
Strive to make progress


Everytime's i look at the sky, there have alot of airplane pass by from my camp and i was wonder when you will back here and when we can meet up again*

No comments:

Post a Comment