Heard My Heart

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


Hello Everyone's
Active my blogging 
Hand so itchy 
Long time didn't blogging
And sharing my feeling here

Today is a Christmas day
I believe everyone's is so excited and happiness
Including me
In this special festival
Also my 1st book out day's 
All stick together have fun and celebration it
Well
I'm the one too
I was thank have a day called Christmas
Because this is a days let me get out from camp
Steps out the places
Took a fresh air 
Looks around the atmosphere of Christmas carefully
Enjoying at that
Feeling is so good 
Maybe i stay inside the camp too long
I have no time to come out to look around
When i step out from the front of camp
Everything's is so fresh to me
And i love it


Since from the 1st days in army until now
That have 11 days already
Feel like time fly too fast
Unconsciousness i passed the 11 day's

So now talk about
What i doing in the army in these days
Hmm
Everyday woke up at 5 AM o'clock
Work out whole day until around  PM o'clock
This is so sick
Even the tast is so tough and tiring to me
But in the army
I have no choices
I have to follow the rules and obey the orders
As long as i have used it
But sometime it may let me feel exhausted
Because everyday's i needs to use alot of energy at that

But now i have starts to changes my mind set
And accept it 
Since i was here and need to staying 2 years
So within this 2 years i need to improve and achieve certain thing's
Before i left there
Think the good for myself
I have to be a best
Puts alot of effort and try to learns more and more's

Now i can feel i really have gain certain thing's in army
So from now 
Start to planning my next steps of life's
And look forward to 2013 with a possible thought
This is my destiny
I have responsibility and rights
To catches it by my own
Never say give up
Stay happy and go
YOU TOO SILLY

Merry Christmas to you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment