Heard My Heart

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blank


Last time we meet each other
Last time saw her smiling face
Last time closer her
Last movie we watching
Last moment we walking together
Last sentence we talk with each other

Ending is silently going back by each other

I'm trying to fight more of time for us
But it doesn't work
Okay...i'm not forcing anymore
She keep rejected
I have to follow
That's mean i have nothing to said anymore
Just thought have chances stay there have a whole night time to express something's to her
But now i think that's not necessary anymore
She may not want to listen it
May feel annoying
By the ways,
Just hope she could have a job earlier
Solve her problem quickly
Even i really not too clear your thing's
Although happening this thing's
I think someone will help her soon
I didn't mention the people

Besides i have no right to said
I'm not the one concerned by her
Maybe
After movie
Just realize the story situation
Is quiet similar like a reality of mine
It's a coincidence?
Or trying to hint me
Is time to...

I really not dare to think further more
Since she walk out from my eyesight
And the moment she aboard the train
I really have lose everything's
Just not brave to seeing she leaving
I just have a moment and memories with her
Just enough
Really enough
To me
I not greed to have the thing's are not belong to me
Bless her happiness
Happiest thing's is look at yours love found a true happiness
She happy i happy too
We might no chances anymore
Pham thi phuong han (yan) all the best in ur future
I believe you can do it !!!
Good luck
Hope her can know this

Do you still rmb 1st time we meet?



Goodbye...2012 This year we have our fate to meet each other and have a good time...i really glad to had it...but good moment usually does not last long...in today 10 DEC 2012 is our fate to separate...

Thanks for the gift and last ticket stub will accompany besides me all the time when i miss you  =' )

No comments:

Post a Comment