Heard My Heart

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

See you soon


Tomorrow will be my big days
The process of transforming ah boys to men
Sounds so serious 
Maybe should take out responsibility and spirit
To look forward in the camp already

Two years serving NS
May waste time
But from other angle to look upon
It will be more meaning
I should see it and enjoy the process from now
Not try to avoid
Be a real men in future

This is my mission 
Since i wanna get a PR
It will be under my expectation
For my future can get a better life
I should do that
No matter my wife is black or white
I just want to give her good life
This is my purpose to get PR here
My sense tell me i will stay here to develop my career 
 Maybe I will meet her at here
Since i plans to continue to studying
Everything's just hope so far so good
Until now

I have never giving up my dreams
Keep in touch
Fighting!!!
Christmas i may book out already 
I will looking for her
If she still were here

BYE my blogger 
See yours when i free and blogging again

P.s :
Everyday's just want to remember
No matter how bad days you have
Just try to smile and forget it
Every moment treat it with smile
Everything's will be smoothly too
No blaming people treat you not enough good
You should know what are you doing now
Look forward and live happiness
All the blast!!!

Tomorrow morning 9 need to go Tanah merah
Going sleep right now 
Bye =) 
See you soon...
Merry Christmas Silly  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment